Partners Pharmacy is committed to working with the communities we serve to address the ongoing educational needs of staff members to help them adapt to the substantial regulatory changes and improvements in care occurring in healthcare. Our education programs include regional symposiums and online education; many of Partners’ education and training programs offer participants CEUs and CME credits.
Partners Pharmacy’s commitment to client education and training is extensive and includes the following key features:
Partners Pharmacy works with drug manufacturers and other education vendors in order to sponsor regional educational seminars for the nursing and administrative staffs of the communities we serve. Which are held in the Spring and Fall in all regional locations serviced. Register for our upcoming symposiums on our Education Calendar. Benefits include:
- Complementary presentations for clients and invited guests
- CEUs for administrators, physicians, nurses, and social workers
- Variety of timely topics
- Locations rotated throughout states
Partners provides all necessary in-service training as part of its comprehensive implementation process and follow-up in-servicing as needed on topics relevant and desired by community staff.
- In-services provided on-site by a Partners Customer Care Representative or Consultant Pharmacist
- Wide variety of topics available, including regulatory compliance, disease state management, medical administration, EMR (electronic medical record) selection, and many others pertaining to community and timely industry trends
Online Education Programming
- Monthly online educational offering
- Ongoing availability via online library
Contact a Partners Customer Care Representative for login credentials.
For Upcoming Programs:
Internal Staff Development
Education curriculum based on state surveys and quality indicators
Infusion Therapy Education Services
Partners’ infusion therapy education programs, many of which carry continuing education credits for nurses, help nursing staffs build the confidence and expertise needed to provide residents with the highest quality infusion therapy and nursing care. The infusion therapy education program includes IV certification, policy and procedure development and ongoing in-service programs for all aspects of IV therapy as needed or requested by the facility.
- IV certification and recertification
- On-site educational programs pertaining to appropriate use of infusion therapy supplies
- On-site educational programs pertaining to use of all approved infusion therapy devices
- On-site intravenous and intravascular certification programs, including didactic and clinical seminars, for facility RNs
Find an infusion therapy program near you:
Connecticut, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, District of Columbia